Q: Window making grinding sound. Window could be off track.

Driver's side window won't roll up. It makes a grinding noise that sounds like the glass is off track, or that the motor is not strong enough to push the window glass up.

A: Having a window that is stuck down can be a...

Having a window that is stuck down can be a major inconvenience. The only way to know exactly what is wrong with your window is to remove the door panel for inspection. The problem could be with the motor, the motor circuit, regulator or window track. A trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can diagnose and repair the problem.