Q: 1991 chevy g20 van replaced wih new fly wheel and starter after 2 days getting clanking sound when i first start vehicle

asked by on October 16, 2017

1991 chevy g20 van replaced with new fly wheel and starter after 2 days getting clanking sound when i first start vehicle

You should check to make sure the starter bolts did not come loose and remove the lower inspection cover for transmission and check to see if flywheel teeth are damaged or flywheel is loose or bolts for torque converter are loose. The noise is one of these three problems.