Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wlcizzjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wlcizzjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wlcizzjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wlcizzjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wlcizzjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wlcizzjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wlcizzjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wlcizzjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wlcizzjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-wlcizzjs:173:8

Q: Need to replace clutch assembly

I believe that I need to replace the clutch assembly. My truck revs up a lot, but has no torque or acceleration. I need to accelerate very slowly and I think the clutch disc is worn out.

A: From your description, it does sound like a...

From your description, it does sound like a worn out clutch. The clutch has a friction material much like brake pads do. This material wears out over time and symptoms like the ones you are describing are typical. The clutch is usually replaced as a unit with a pressure plate, slave cylinder, throwout bearing and pilot bearing. The flywheel is sometimes also replaced or resurfaced depending on its condition. This is a repair that should be performed by a qualified technician. I recommend having a qualified mechanic inspect your vehicle's acceleration to determine what exactly should be repaired.