Q: Yaw rate sensor problem? 2009 Chevy Impala SS

I have a 2009 chevy impala ss and was wondering what will a yall rate sensor cause your car to do when driving?

Hello - "yaw" means the amount of rotation or twist from a vertical axis, or how much your car "leans" to the outside of a curve when cornering. The yaw rate sensor provides input to stability control and anti-skid braking systems to help determine how vigorously a car is cornering, and which tires are likely to have the best traction for braking or applying power. Hope this is helpful!