Q: Yaw rate sensor problem? 2009 Chevy Impala SS

I have a 2009 chevy impala ss and was wondering what will a yall rate sensor cause your car to do when driving?

Hello - "yaw" means the amount of rotation or twist from a vertical axis, or how much your car "leans" to the outside of a curve when cornering. The yaw rate sensor provides input to stability control and anti-skid braking systems to help determine how vigorously a car is cornering, and which tires are likely to have the best traction for braking or applying power. Hope this is helpful!

3. Yaw rate sensor problem? 2009 Chevy Impala SS