Q: Put a new lock cylinder in and key wont turn and is stuck

Ignition jammed with key in it bought a new igniyion cylinder put it in and wont turn and key is stuck in it

The key and lock cylinder is not the problem most likely unless the key is not cut correctly. The most common cause is the key lock rod mechanism between lock cylinder and the ignition switch or the ignition switch is binding. Have the steering column covers removed and then remove the ignition switch to see if the key will turn. If it still will not turn then you will need to have steering column mechanism taken out to locate the broken lock mechanism inside the column. Make sure to disable the air bag system before any work on the steering column.