Q: What does error 59 indicate on a Toyota platz 2001 model?

My car,a Toyota platz 2001 has a check engine light on and diagnosis returned error 59.When this started it began by adjusting its idling up and somehow seems to accelerate even when my foot is off the pedal.What could be issue.Kindly assist

Hi there. Unfortunately, the Toyota Platz is a vehicle sold outside of the United States and has different error codes specific to the country of sale. Since we only offer technical advice on US sold cars, trucks and SUV’s, we’re not able to help you diagnose this problem. I would recommend contacting a local mechanic for details on your error code. Thanks.

3. What does error 59 indicate on a Toyota platz 2001 model?