Q: Steering wheel is locked up and key won't turn.

Parked my car the parking lot and I came back and my keys won't turn and my steering wheel is locked up car is in neutral and I'm pressing the clutch as well , also clutch feels a little stiffer than usual

Hi there. Try turning the steering wheel back and forth while trying to turn the key in the ignition. There is a steering wheel lock inside the steering column that could be bent or broken if the ignition switch will not turn when the steering wheel is turned. Also, for you clutch pedal all of a sudden being hard, there could be an issue with the return spring on the slave cylinder. The spring could be binding up with something making the pedal a little stiffer then normal. If you need further assistance with your ignition switch not turning or the transmission pedal is harder than normal, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Steering wheel is locked up and key won't turn.