Q: How do I get the monitors on my car ready for SMOG test?

How do I get the monitors on my car ready for SMOG test?

Hi there. Take a scanner and check the computer (ECM) for any codes that could be pending. Check to see what the codes are and correct the code by performing the repair on the area that is not working or may have an issue. If there is no codes, then the vehicle is ready for the emissions test Perform an inspection on the gas cap and make sure that the seal is good and the cap can lock onto the fuel filler neck.

If you need further assistance with preparing for the smog test, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. How do I get the monitors on my car ready for SMOG test?