Q: Air hissing sound - 2002 Kia Spectra

My 2002 kia spectra is making a leaking air sound under front passenger side what could it be?

Hi - air hissing sounds like you describe could have several causes. A leak in the engine intake system, a leaking power brake booster (brake pedal harder to press?), or something rubbing on the engine accessory belt can all cause such noises. I would recommend an (engine noise inspection](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-making-a-noise-inspection) by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Air hissing sound - 2002 Kia Spectra