Q: Check engine light on and bogs down

After a rain and my truck sitting I start it and check engine light comes on and bogs down. Throws a p0743 and a p0741 code along with others. Sometimes it clears itself and sometimes it doesn't. It also happens when I turn left or if I hit a bump going slow
My car has an automatic transmission. I changed the solenoids in transmission pan, fluid and filter. The truck has 250k miles on it. The overdrive button on gear shifter will not illuminate when pressed and my third brake light was not working so I changed the bulb in it

Hi there. Looking at the OBD-II trouble codes you provided us and your symptoms, it appears you have a torque converter solenoid or torque converter issue that is causing the sluggish driving and check engine light. The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) will set the P0741 diagnostic trouble code when it notices a difference between the rotational speed of the torque converter and the transmission input shaft that is greater than 200 revolutions per minute (RPM). You might want to read this article about the P0741 OBD-II trouble code as it will provide you with common symptoms, causes and repair solutions.