Q: AC only blows cold when driving vs idling

No panel lights. No other noticeable issues. When driving all is normal. The second I idle, the air blows hot and if I stop for a few minutes ie. traffic or in line at a drive thru, my baby overheats.

Based on your description, it sounds like the radiator and A/C condenser cooling fan is not coming on. When you are driving down the road over 35 -40 mph, there is enough air flow through both the A/C condenser and radiator even without the fan operating. But as soon as traffic becomes stop and go, or mostly stop, you have no air flow to cool the engine or enable the A/C system to function correctly. Listen for the electric cooling fan up in the front to turn on and run. You may want to check the fuse and relay for that fan. I recommend getting it checked out and repaired right away to prevent engine serious engine damage that will occur from overheating the engine.