Q: How do I use the remote keyless entry (RKE) system to locate my vehicle?

How do I use the remote keyless entry (RKE) system to locate my vehicle?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter has a vehicle location feature to help you find your car. This system is particularly helpful if your vehicle is in a parking lot or garage surrounded by many other vehicles, and you can’t remember exactly where you parked. To use the vehicle location feature, press the alarm button on the RKE transmitter, and hold it briefly (less than two seconds). Your vehicle’s lights will flash and the horn will honk, to help you locate the whereabouts of your car.

3. How do I use the remote keyless entry (RKE) system to locate my vehicle?