Q: How do you set the HandsFreeLink to show caller ID information?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you set the HandsFreeLink to show caller ID information?

Your HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system can display the information from your phone’s screen (caller ID), but you’ll need to set it up to do so. Here’s how:

1. Push the phone button

2. Turn the knob to select phone setup

3. Push the button in the center of the main control knob

4. Scroll to the caller ID setting and push the button again

5. Scroll to “on” and push the button again

6. You should see a notification that the adjustment was successful

Tips

• If the caller’s name is stored in the phonebook, it’s displayed on the screen when “name priority” is turned on.

• If you opt for number priority, the caller’s number will be displayed on the screen (even if it’s not stored in the phonebook).