Q: 2018 subaru crosstrek, brand new...think i left interior lights on...had to jump start car..now radio will not come on..

asked by on September 25, 2017

2018 subaru crosstrek...think i left interior lights on...had to jump start car...now radio will not come on...display panel where radio shows up will not light up.

If you bought the vehicle new, from a new car dealer, the radio malfunction is undoubtedly covered by a manufacturer warranty. You should pursue that option first as it will be your least cost (perhaps zero cost) option. YourMechanic does dispatch certified mechanics to repair or replace accessories such as radios. If you desire that service, please use the radio not working service page to schedule. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr