Q: Blower or heat and air conditioner are not working? Relay fuse

blower fan for ac and heat not blowing air ? RELAY USE ?

The blower fuse is a 40 amp fuse located in the engine compartment’s fuse box. The blower blower is controlled by the blower controller/resistor next to blower in the housing. The A/C control head controls the resistor controller for the blower’s speed. I would recommend having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the issue with your A/C in order to make an accurate repair for your car.

3. Blower or heat and air conditioner are not working? Relay fuse