Q: My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

When truck gets to 1.5-2 rpms truck starts shaking etc.. Can it be spark plugs out?

3. My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

Q: Reduced engine light 2008 Ford F250

Hi there - unfortunately, this warning can be caused by countless engine or transmission problems. Check for problems codes which cause this indication. Quite often, this message is a protection for the transmission in particular to prevent damage. I would...

Q: I have to pump the gas to get the engine to turn over

Hi..if your vehicle is fuel injected (i.e., does not have a carburetor) by "pumping the accelerator" you are not giving it "extra gas" but rather you are admitting air (or more air) into the intake manifold. Pumping the accelerator on...

Q: Engine steam and antifreeze leak - 1976 Mercedes Benz 450SL

Hello. This sounds like the water pump, radiator, radiator hoses, or even one of the heater hoses, have started to leak. It is also possible that the gasket to the thermostat could have a leak as well. It doesn’t sound...