Q: My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

When truck gets to 1.5-2 rpms truck starts shaking etc.. Can it be spark plugs out?

3. My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

Q: Q: Car overheating

Hi Susan. Thanks for contacting us today. If the car is still overheating after replacing the water pump, thermostat and temperature sensor, then there could a several reasons why. First, and most common (even with many auto repair shops) is...

Q: Car turns over but wont start. 1999 Pontiac Grand Am

Hey there. You'll need to have the fuel pressure tested also. If okay, then you need to see if your injectors are opening to supply fuel. If you have compression, fuel, and spark, then the engine should run. I recommend...

Q: Excessive oil consumption, oil in spark plug holes, normal compression

The oil getting into the spark plug holes is from the valve cover and spark plug tube seals. Replace both of these and clean out spark plug holes of oil. This will help with the misfires and coils shorting out....