Q: My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

asked by on November 03, 2016

When truck gets to 1.5-2 rpms truck starts shaking etc.. Can it be spark plugs out?

Issue is between 3rd and 4th gear during driving.

Hi there. Ford Fusion's are notorious for having transmission issues. In most cases, the problem you are describing has been determined to be caused by an internal hydraulic failure or obstruction. In some cases, it's due to debris inside the...

If my codes for my engine light is P0305, P0430, P0442.

To answer the question will I pass emissions if P0305 is fixed: if the two other codes are cleared after repairs are done for the P0305 code and they do not come back then you may pass emissions. The code...

Miss fire p0304, p0316

Hi there. An oil leak can definitely add to a misfire concern and needs to be addressed as well as the spark plugs that are oil soaked to determine if they compromised. A flashing check engine light is telling us...