Q: My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

When truck gets to 1.5-2 rpms truck starts shaking etc.. Can it be spark plugs out?

Q: What are the differences between distributor types for my truck?

Hi there. In 1987 Ford used a TFI (thick film integrated) module attached to the distributor housing, where timing is computer controlled, and a Dura-spark ignition module attached to the left inner fender, where timing is still mechanically and vacuum...

Q: Car is misfiring on cylinder 4, 5, and 6.

Check the harness to the fuel injectors to the cylinders 4, 5, and 6. There could be a loose connection or the injectors could have failed. Put a noid light on each injector and see if there is power to...

Q: Spark Plugs spark once

Either a failing crankshaft sensor or impulse wheel could be the cause of the fluctuating RPM reading. The crankshaft sensor signal is often used to start both fuel pump operation and start the ignition coils with the camshaft sensor setting...