Q: My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

When truck gets to 1.5-2 rpms truck starts shaking etc.. Can it be spark plugs out?

Q: My truck won't start - 1992 Ford F-150

There are fuses which could be implicated. Computer chips these days are mostly in the PCM (Powertrain Control Module) but it is rare for the PCM to fail. More often the no-start condition is due to a problem in the...

Q: Throttle position sensor reads 13% at idle and 75% fully open.

No, you can't start messing with those because there are all kinds of sensors. If you set that up in the throttle position sensor, it's going to get wrong reading, and may get the wrong amount of air and confuse...

Q: Advice on which type of gas to use on a 2009 Charger

It's probably okay if the car runs perfectly fine and you are not having any problems. The way you can really tell it is to pull off the spark plug and look at it. In a normal spark plug, there...