Q: My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

When truck gets to 1.5-2 rpms truck starts shaking etc.. Can it be spark plugs out?

Q: Car began knocking after an oil change, then exploded blowing 2 holes in the side and the oil pan off

It may be hard to figure out why the engine failed without knowing if the oil leaked out or was not filled up. I have seen situations where after performing an oil change the oil leaked out from an oil...

Q: MAF sensor, fuel injectors, check engine light, cylinder

It takes a professional mechanic to check those components. If your vehicle has a Check Engine Light, start by getting the codes read. If the codes say you have a MAF sensor or a fuel injector problem, that will show...

Q: Spark plugs

The vehicle recommended spark plug replacement schedule by the manufacturer is for a reason. The vehicle may carbon or oil foul the plugs before 50 or 60k, and this is the reason the interval is set to 40k. You can...