Q: My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

When truck gets to 1.5-2 rpms truck starts shaking etc.. Can it be spark plugs out?

Q: My heater is blowing cold air.

If the engine temperature is not abnormally low, then a stuck open thermostat is not likely to be the cause of inadequate cabin heat. Common causes of no cabin heat include malfunctioning blend door(s) (part of the in-dash ventilation network),...

Q: Truck wont accelerate over 20mph. what can it be

Either you have a blocked exhaust like a bad converter, a muffler clogged from a broken up converter, or you have a bad ignition module or fuel pressure problem. First try replacing the fuel filter to see if it is...

Q: Spark plugs not working and the car won't start.

The ignition system of a vehicle is divided into two circuits: the primary and secondary. The primary circuit is low voltage and includes the battery, ignition switch, primary windings of the ignition coil and a triggering mechanism. On your vehicle,...