Q: My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

When truck gets to 1.5-2 rpms truck starts shaking etc.. Can it be spark plugs out?

3. My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

Q: Clicking Sound

What you are describing sounds like a faulty starter solenoid. A faulty starter solenoid will generally produce a clicking sound when turning the key. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity...

Q: Fuel problem?? 1993 Chevrolet S10

Hi there - I'm thinking there are a couple of possibilities since you have identified what is clearly a ["running too rich"](https://www.yourmechanic.com/question/fuel-rich-smell-from-car situation. Leaking fuel injectors could cause this problem, high fuel pressure, or a faulty coolant temperature sensor signal...

Q: Rough idling after sitting for a few days

Hello. If the ignition coils are misfiring, this could cause the spark plugs to misfire and the car may idle rough. If this is the case, the ignition coils will need to be replaced in addition to the spark plugs...