Q: My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

When truck gets to 1.5-2 rpms truck starts shaking etc.. Can it be spark plugs out?

3. My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

Q: Truck won't start after warming up

You need to check the purge valve to see if it is leaking vapor into the intake when at idle and when the engine is off. If it does then it may be bad and needs to be replaced. Check...

Q: Put new fuel pump, still won't start

Hi, it sounds like you have taken all the proper steps. The concern with the fuel gauge is a common issue when replacing the fuel pump. The fuel level sensor is a separate component attached to the fuel pump. This...

Q: Idles high without accelerating

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 2002 GMC Safari. There are several components that may be causing this problem. There could be a bad throttle position sensor, a throttle cable that is sticking, or a vacuum leak. All of...