Q: My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

When truck gets to 1.5-2 rpms truck starts shaking etc.. Can it be spark plugs out?

3. My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

Q: when under load the 2003 3.8 v6 mustang doesnt accelerate and the transmission feels like its slipping

If the transmission clutches are slipping, that is an internal mechanical fault that typically requires re-building. If the issue is in engine controls though, other common causes of loss of power include plugged fuel injectors (all should be removed from...

Q: Misfiring when cold in 2002 Hyundai Accent

A lot of times, those noisy injectors flat and wear out when they get old and they need new injectors. What you want to do is have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, run a dealer-level scanner on it and...

Q: After oil change, car won't accelerate

Hello! From the pictures I've seen it seems like the drain plugs for the engine oil and the transmission fluid could be mixed up if not careful. Make sure the right fluid was changed by checking the level of the...