Q: My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

When truck gets to 1.5-2 rpms truck starts shaking etc.. Can it be spark plugs out?

3. My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

Q: Hello to whoever is reading this, I’m currently driving in a 95’ Ford Explorer and there has been problems with the tranny but my

The OD light flashing is an indication that the transmission has a failure and has stored codes for the problem. The shifting will not be smooth as ling as the light is flashing since the transmission control module goes into...

Q: Leak coming from fuel injector

Hello. If you see a leak in a fuel injector the car should not be driven until repaired since fuel is flammable. Along with replacing the fuel injector, all of the O-rings on the other injectors should be replaced to...

Q: My truck won't start when cold or after a big rain. As soon as I changed the spark plug it started

Hello. The starting issues you are having are very likely related to your distributor cap. There may be a crack or surface damage that is allowing water and condensation collect inside the cap. You will want to take it off...