Q: My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

When truck gets to 1.5-2 rpms truck starts shaking etc.. Can it be spark plugs out?

3. My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

Q: Does changing fuel pump from electric to mechanical cause loss of engine power?

All the Ford Focus gasoline engines have an electric fuel pump in the fuel tank and were never equipped to have a mechanical fuel pump since fuel injection systems have been used. You should be aware of any vehicle with...

Q: Throttle Body and fuel injector cleaning normal to do at my miles? Dealership saying I should do it.

It may be a good idea to have the throttle body and injectors cleaned at regular times but you do not have to have it done now unless you are having a problem with how the engine is running. If...

Q: Q: Spark plugs popping out

Hello. You would be correct that the threads are stripped. The stripped spark plug holes could be repaired by having a technician helicoil them. This would only be a temporary fix and doesn't always hold up. Ultimately, you would need...