Q: Power locking,and unlocking with remote does not work

I have gotten my driver side window fixed as there was a problem with the regulator. After the fix of that..the lock and unlock with my remote does not work and the auto window roll down/up does not work either. What could have went wrong and what can be done to fix these issues?

Hello there, you have several different issues going on with your 2006 Acura MDX. When the window regulator is replaced there is a window reset procedure that must be done, this tells the regulator when the window is fully closed, and the window is open. If the window reset is not performed the auto up and down functions will not work. A few different faults will prevent the doors from unlocking with the key remote, the most common is a dead key battery, faulty key remote, security module, or a door lock actuator. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your remote does not unlock vehicle and perform the window reset function.