Q: How do you manually adjust the driver’s seat?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you manually adjust the driver’s seat?

If your Accord has manual adjusting front seats, you have many of the same controls as on a power model with only a few minor exceptions.

• Bar: At the front bottom of the seat is a bar. Pull it up and slide the seat forward or backward to achieve the best sitting position.

• Seat Back: Pull the small lever at the bottom left of the seat up, and then move the seat back forward or backward to suit your needs.

Height Adjustment: Pull up on the large handle on the bottom left of the driver’s seat to raise the seat height. Push down on the lever to lower the seat.