Q: How do you manually adjust the driver’s seat?

How do you manually adjust the driver’s seat?

A: If your Accord has manual adjusting front s...

If your Accord has manual adjusting front seats, you have many of the same controls as on a power model with only a few minor exceptions.

• Bar: At the front bottom of the seat is a bar. Pull it up and slide the seat forward or backward to achieve the best sitting position.

• Seat Back: Pull the small lever at the bottom left of the seat up, and then move the seat back forward or backward to suit your needs.

Height Adjustment: Pull up on the large handle on the bottom left of the driver’s seat to raise the seat height. Push down on the lever to lower the seat.