Q: Hi I use castrol 10w 30 oil , I have noticed that the oil level reduces like every 1000 km .I change the oil every 5000 km .

I have shown this to a technician and he has replaced the pc valve but still the oil level seems to be reducing. Is it because of the oil viscosity snce the vehicle has done 93000 .do I have to use a different viscosity. Pls advice

If you are using the recommended oil viscosity the manufacturer recommends and using no more than 1 quart for every 1000 km then this is considered normal oil consumption by the manufacturer. If you are using more than 1 quart for every 1000 km then you should have a mechanic check the engine for oil consumption. You may have piston rings leaking excessive oil into the cylinders. You should have an oil consumption test done.