Q: Where is the crankshaft sensor located on the 3.5l 2007 edge

I am looking for the location crankshaft sensor on a 2007 edge v6 . I can't find it.

Hi there. The crankshaft position sensor on a Ford V6 is located on the driver side front of the motor, near the timing cover. If this information does not help you, please download or purchase a service and repair manual for your 2007 Edge as it will provide a detailed schematic you can review as well as instructions for replacement.

3. Where is the crankshaft sensor located on the 3.5l 2007 edge