Q: transmission leakage repair

asked by on February 09, 2017

transmission leakage repair

Transmission fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Transmission fluid leaks were an issue on this model and I see at least two Honda Technical Service Bulletins published on this very issue. Leaks vary in severity and the only way to find out if the leaks on your transmission are readily repairable is to request an inspection. If the pan gasket, for instance, is leaking that is not too burdensome to get to and repair. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a transmission fluid leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.