Q: I have a 2009 audi a4 2.0. Check engine light and epc light came on wont start

asked by on February 12, 2018

My 2009 audi a4 wont start check engine light and epc light on battery was dead replaced it still nothing

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The warning lights means that trouble codes have been stored. Your best entree to resolving this is to download those codes although a diagnostic has to be performed insofar as the systems/components referred to in the codes. That is, the codes themselves do not provide exact identification of the fault preventing the car from starting. If you want the codes downloaded and interpreted and then have the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the mechanic will get this resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.