Q: Q: Blower motor not working

I have a 92 jeep cherokee limited I have replaced the blower motor which was bad, and the control switch had melted so i got a new one along with a new blower resistor and control heater switch. i honestly am at a loss on where to go next any ideas

Hi There, If I understand your question correctly, the main problem is the operation of the blower motor and not the generating of heat from the heater core. If this is the case, it sounds like you have replaced all of the components that control the blower motor with the exception of the blower motor relay which controls the power to the blower motor itself. As you know, the resistor controls the various speeds of the motor. You may also want to inspect the wiring around the control switch to be sure it has not melted and has proper connection due to the fact that the switch was previously melted. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: Blower motor not working