Q: My car is making roaring noises every time I accelerate in any of my 5 gears

I drive a 1999 Toyota Corolla. It is a five speed and it has just over 300,000 km on it. It just started today every time I put my car into gear and accelerate it makes a roaring noise. This happens in every gear. At first I thought it was my clutch however I had a new clutch put in just over a year ago and now I think it might have something to do with the transmission.

The noise is going to be in a bearing in the transmission or one of the wheel hubs. You should have the vehicle lifted and then turn each wheel to see if you can hear noise from the transmission or from the axle bearings. The transmission should also be checked for low fluid levels. The noise could be in the carrier bearings and axle hub bearings.

3. My car is making roaring noises every time I accelerate in any of my 5 gears