Q: What does the grade assist indicator mean?

What does the grade assist indicator mean?

The grade assist indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when your grade assist feature is turned on.

Battery over charging new alternator new voltage regulator and new battery

Hey Joe. Thanks for sending the question today. When an alternator is reading higher than it should, there are three possible sources. Either the ECU which controls the production of the alternator is damaged, the alternator itself has an inner...

How do I adjust the air outlets?

You can adjust the air outlets to control where the hot or cold air is blowing in your vehicle’s cabin. To do so, simply adjust the outlets with your fingers until they are pointed in the direction of your choice....

I have a question....My car has been jerking and the check engine light comes on after a few days it goes off I got the light chec

You may have a bad fuel pressure sensor but will need to have fuel pressure checked for proper pressures since low pressure may cause misfire. Replace sensor and then see if it fixes problem and then go from there.

My battery saver active message came up on my car does this mean I need a battery or no?

Hi there. On a Hybrid vehicle, The Battery Saver Active message can appear on your driver information center (DIC) from time to time. In most cases, when the DIC displays this alert, that means that your battery has a low...

Not getting no power, no lights, no crank, no radio, no start.

The problem is in your charging/starting system. Most likely, you just have bad batteries (since your truck uses two). A professional, such as one from YourMechanic, can diagnose and repair your starting problem as needed.

Have a stuck spark plug and cannot get it out.

Hello. Typically if there is a lot of debris in that spark plug hole then that needs to be removed first. I usually fill part of the hole with either a penetrating liquid or a degreaser. Once that is allowed...

How do you delete a speed dial entry in the HandsFreeLink system on?

Speed dial entries in the HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system provide you with a faster way to make voice calls in the car. You’re limited to just 15, though. Deleting entries that you don’t use lets you add numbers that you do...

How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness?

The instrument panel controls are illuminated when the headlights are on, to help you see your controls even when it is dark out. The brightness of the instrument panel controls can be adjusted with the instrument panel illumination control. The...

My car cranks but won't start

It appears you have performed a lot of work on your Ford F250. However, the information provided is still limited due to not knowing why these parts were replaced. Knowing if the vehicle was running prior to the replacement of...