Q: What does the grade assist indicator mean?

What does the grade assist indicator mean?

The grade assist indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when your grade assist feature is turned on.

Why my ford ranger 2.2 xlt auto powertrain alarm appear during cold engine running?

The powertrain light is on for the transmission may be low on oil or there is an issue with the oil that is in the transmission. Check the transmission oil level and see if its full. See what color the...

Check Engine light says replace catalytic converter

It would be helpful to know the exact code in this case. The Check Engine Light themselves do not tell us to replace components, they point us to a possible cause of a malfunction. If the code is for catalytic...

Knocking Sound Run Roughly Dark Transmission Fluid and Dark Engine Oil

I am not sure how many miles your transmission has on it. I would say replace the transmission fluid but if its been more that 150,000-200,000 miles you may have to have a rebuild done on your transmission if you...