Q: What does the grade assist indicator mean?

What does the grade assist indicator mean?

The grade assist indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when your grade assist feature is turned on.

3. What does the grade assist indicator mean?

Q: Lights and gauges quit working, buzzing noise

Hey there, I would start by testing the fuses. This is a common problem on this generation of Mercedes diesels. There is an OVP relay that sits behind the battery which are also a known source of problems. I would...

Q: really bad shaking after changing front passenger wheel hub assembly only when turning left

This is likely a wheel bearing or brake rotor issue. When a wheel bearing is worn it may shake as you describe. When the bearing heats up, parts expand and contract causing the proper tolerances to become compromised. When the...

Q: I am almost at 60,000 on my 2012 Nissan Rogue. The air compressor is not working properly. Is is covered under warranty?

If you are referring to the A/C compressor, the 3-year warranty has expired. If your vehicle has an accessory "air" compressor, the warranty has expired as well. To obtain A/C repair service through YourMechanic, on a mobile basis right at...