Q: What does the grade assist indicator mean?

What does the grade assist indicator mean?

The grade assist indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when your grade assist feature is turned on.

3. What does the grade assist indicator mean?

Q: I have a 1997 ford ranger. I was informed by highway patrol last night that none of the lights on the rear of the truck are workin

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several different lights at the rear of the vehicle. They are run off of different circuits to control them separately and in order to keep them from all going out at once....

Q: As my car warms up it starts to make a knocking noise. Then stalls when I stop.

Hello. Unfortunately these are typically signs of a more serious issue. Your engine may have thrown a rod. Which means the connecting rod that hold the piston in place has broken off. The only repair is to rebuild or replace...

Q: How do I customize the Park Assist?

The Park Assist feature can be turned on or off very easily: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob to Vehicle Settings, then press the...