Q: What does the grade assist indicator mean?

What does the grade assist indicator mean?

The grade assist indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when your grade assist feature is turned on.

3. What does the grade assist indicator mean?

Q: What replacement bulbs should I buy?

Your car requires a number of different light bulbs – from the headlights to the taillights, Brake Lights, dome lights, map lights and more. Over time, your bulbs will eventually burn out and need to be replaced. When that happens,...

Q: Dies out at start, squealing/whistling sound, battery light comes on when it dies and wont stay running unless hold my foot the on gas.

A motor needs more fuel to run cold than it does after it warms up. There are number of conditions that can exist that will create this problem. First I will address a few things you mentioned in your question....

Q: Windshield wipers get stuck

Hi there. It sounds like there is a restriction in the linkage that your wiper motor is connected to. It is possible that one of the rods has been bent and now does not move as it was designed to...