Q: What does the grade assist indicator mean?

What does the grade assist indicator mean?

The grade assist indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when your grade assist feature is turned on.

Q: What does the small light indicator mean?

The small light indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the headlights have been turned to the small light position.

Q: Why don't my starter come out after I took both screws off with the wire and both bolts top and bottom

The reason the starter will not come out after you removed the two bolts is because you have three bolts that hold the starter in. There are two on the top close together and one near bottom.

Q: How do I turn the trailer sway feature on or off?

The trailer sway is a safety feature that helps keep a trailer from swaying when you are towing. You can turn the feature on or off with just a few steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel...