Q: What does the grade assist indicator mean?

What does the grade assist indicator mean?

The grade assist indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when your grade assist feature is turned on.

3. What does the grade assist indicator mean?

Q: How do I turn on the hazard lights?

The hazard lights are an important safety feature. When the hazards are turned on, all four turn signal lights flash simultaneously, to alert surrounding drivers that there may be an emergency. To turn on the hazard lights, press the Hazard...

Q: Yesterday my heater control valve broke. so I replaced it but it still overheats and there's no heat. Should I replace the t-stat

You will need to have the a/c controls in the heat position when filling up the cooling system to get out all the air in the system. You may need to replace the thermostat if the engine was overheated bad...

Q: Replaced only 1 tire in AWD vehicle.

It is recommended on any vehicle with AWD (all-wheel-drive) to replace all four tires at the same time. The reason behind this need is due to the computer on the vehicle constantly monitoring the speed of each wheel. The computer...