Q: What is the function of the two sensors located at the clutch of the car. I know that the upper switch is the safety clutch switch

asked by on October 17, 2016

What is the function of the two sensors located at the clutch of the car. I know that the upper switch is the safety clutch switch this allows the cars to start but I don't know the function of the lower one And I have missed the plastic part that activate this sensor

Hey there. The second sensor is the cruise control deactivation switch. If you push in the clutch when the cruise control is on, this switch shuts it off. If you do not have it connected, then most likely the cruise control will not work.