Q: does both fuel pumps on a 2005 c55 amg go out at the same time (right and left)

my car wont get fuel pressure and the guy i took it to said both the right and left pump are bad at the same time.. is that even possible?.. he said that they are getting power but they are both bad..i dont think he knows what he is talking about

Hi there. It’s very rare for both fuel pumps to fail at the same time. If they are not functioning it’s due to a faulty relay or ground that operates both. In either case, you might want to get a second opinion.

3. does both fuel pumps on a 2005 c55 amg go out at the same time (right and left)