Q: Car not starting after heavy rain.

Ever since the heavy rain period here in SF over the last month, the car has become more difficult to start. For weeks I have not been able to start the car.

Distributor Rotor and Cap Replacement $105.44 - $315.30 Get a Quote
Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

I believe your vehicle has a bad distributor. Often times with some age on them moisture can get inside the distributor cap and cause the contacts to get corroded. When this happens your car will be hard to start or not start at all. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to diagnose why your car will not start.