Q: Car dies after charging battery

The Check Engine light is on. After charging the battery, the car starts, but by the next morning it's dead again.

A: The symptoms described for your Mitsubishi ...

The symptoms described for your Mitsubishi Outlander lead me to believe you are dealing with a weak battery. As batteries age, they lose the ability to hold a charge. The Check Engine Light could be on as a result of the faulty battery. I recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and test your battery. They will have the knowledge and tools needed to determine if we are dealing with a weak battery or if a different component is draining the battery. They will also be able to scan your Mitsubishi’s computer and determine if the Check Engine Light is related to your battery issue or if you have two separate concerns. Once the problem is identified, they can assist in making the necessary repairs to keep your Outlander starting every time.