Q: Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

What does it mean should be worried?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

Q: ASR light on dashboard and car runs slow - 1992 Mercedes Benz 500 SEL

You may want to get a second opinion before replacing the entire harness. You could start by first checking and cleaning the mass air flow sensor of any dirt and oils. The sensor will cause the loss of power and...

Q: ABS AND TRAC OFF LIGHTS

Hello. If your ABS and Trac Off lights are coming on, this is related to a wheel bearing failure. General Motors has a common problem with wheel bearing failures on almost all models from Chevy to Cadillac. The best thing...

Q: Valve cover/gasket replaced car is now shuddering I shop liable

The labor to replace the valve cover gaskets should only be 3.0 hours. The list dealer list price for gaskets are only $50. It sounds like you were charged double of what you should of been charged. You most likely...