Q: Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

What does it mean should be worried?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

Q: Brand new battery car won't start - 2000 Chrysler Concorde

Hi and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. It sounds like there is a ground to chassis problem that is draining your battery. Check your negative battery cable for corrosion and make sure that the connection points are secure and clean....

Q: Traction and Check Engine Light on

Hey there. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. ...

Q: I need to know a thermostat on a B4000 I have a thermostat is star brand new thermostat I need to know the number on it

Hi there. I'm not quite sure how we can help you here. If you are looking to have one of our professional mobile mechanics complete a thermostat replacement on your Mazda B4000, you can click this link and enter your...