Q: Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

What does it mean should be worried?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

Q: Q: Traction Control System

As you may know, your TCS light relates to the traction control system. Depending on the kind of conditions you are driving in (i.e. snowing, slippery, bumpy, etc.), this may be activated. The traction control system monitors the steering stability...

Q: Warning lights and loss of power

When the EML light comes on there could be a range of issues from big to small. The main issue with this is that when the vehicle sets this light, it will also put the car into a limp home...

Q: Oil leak on the hose which came form valve cover to air intake . Engine is new and recently worked on.

Hi there. By looking at the photos that you have provided is shows that the PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) valve is blowing by and causing engine oil to go through the PCV tube. Since your engine has a turbo on...