Q: Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

What does it mean should be worried?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: TC light on and car shutting down

Hello. I believe the light you are referring to is the traction control light (TC). The electronic brake control module (EBC) in your car monitors the speed of all four wheels via speed sensors. It then uses this information to...

Q: My check engine light turned on and it also notified me that the traction control turned off

I do not recommend driving the vehicle until the car is diagnosed as to why the lights came on. The issue may constitute your vehicle to be unsafe to drive and should only be driven only to get to a...

Q: Why does my car cut off when I hold on the brake

Brakes don't have any connection that will affect the way your car runs. What is likely happening is the car is idling too low in gear, which is what is happening when you come to a stop. It will only...