Q: Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

What does it mean should be worried?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: The traction control light comes on until the ignition is switched off, then it is off for a short time, then on again.

As you may know, your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors on each of the four wheels, which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information to the traction control module, which is controlled by the car's ECU. When the...

Q: The ABS light, emergency brake light and traction control light are on along with the unresponsive speedometer

Failure of one or more of the wheel speed sensors will cause all of these conditions to happen all at once. The wheel speed sensors and the DSC control unit will need to be checked and fault codes read out...

Q: I have a 2004 Pontiac Montana and the air compressor does not work anymore. Could it be a simple fuse replacement?

Hi there. Check the fuses for any blown fuses. If the fuses are good and working, then check the clutch wire to the compressor and see if there is power with the air conditioning switch on high and fan on...