Q: Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

What does it mean should be worried?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

Q: My 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix makes a humming noise when the car is idling but if I turn the steering wheel a little it stops the noise.

Hi there. The humming sound could be the power steering control valve sticking. Check to see if the power steering oil level is correct. Top off the power steering fluid if its low. Also look at the fluid and see...

Q: When the slip ligth shows up on the dash board. Why can't I speed beyond 30 mph?

Hello, thank you for working on this. The Vehicle Dynamic Control system is responsible for keeping the tires from spinning out or locking up in certain driving conditions. Your owner's manual will have the best information on how to disable...

Q: The trigger wire for ignition coil three has no signal.

The coil in your application has a power wire (red), a ground wire (black), and a PCM pulse command wire (5 volt pulse; Blue w/Red stripe for cylinder No. 3) that operates the coil’s internal switching transistor. Using an oscilloscope,...