Q: Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

What does it mean should be worried?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

Q: The traction control light comes on until the ignition is switched off, then it is off for a short time, then on again.

As you may know, your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors on each of the four wheels, which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information to the traction control module, which is controlled by the car's ECU. When the...

Q: Car stuck in park, traction control quit working

Hello. I suspect that the one of the plastic arms connecting the shifter to the transmission has broke or come out of place. The plastic stalk is a form of shift linkage and has been known to break overtime and leave...

Q: Help! vechicle stalls out without any dash lights

Hello, thank you for writing in. When dealing with a stalling issue, the first thing you want to do is start with the simple stuff. Check the battery's terminals, ground connection, wiring the the fuse box, and wiring to the...