Q: Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

What does it mean should be worried?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

Q: Traction control off & it make a little jump

The traction control (TC) service light signifies that diagnostic trouble codes have been set. Those trouble codes should be downloaded and evaluated in a TC diagnostic. Although the TC trouble codes would be immediately downloaded in a diagnostic, the mechanic's...

Q: The ABS and traction control lights stay on the dashboard

Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information to the ABS and traction control system, which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the ECU senses...

Q: My car needs to have its brake pads changed and has a crank sensor problem

Hi there. Before we assume the root cause of the problem, there needs to be a proper diagnosis performed. There is nothing more costly than replacing parts that are not needed or a misdiagnosis resulting in unnecessary parts being replaced....