Q: Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

What does it mean should be worried?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: My battery is dead and my traction control button does not work.

The water spill onto or inside the traction control button may very well have shorted the electrical components inside the button switch. This may need to be taken apart and either replaced or cleaned out to fix. Your check...

Q: Warning lights coming on, but then go off

Something in your anti-lock braking system is at fault. The fault may be anything from a sensor to a computer. Diagnosis is required with a scan tool to help determine the issue. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic...

Q: car won't start and keeps showing error code P0129.

With a reoccurring code such as this, after replacing the sensor, it is time to test the wiring harness and connector at the sensor. The orange wire should have 5V. This would be the 5 volt reference. The black and...