Q: Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

What does it mean should be worried?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: The Service AdvanceTrac and power steering lights came on after I got in an accident

These warning messages are displayed when the computer detects an issue with the AdvanceTrac and power steering systems. It may be possible that damage occurred within these systems when the vehicle was involved in the accident. The AdvanceTrac system is...

Q: ABS AND TRAC OFF LIGHTS

Hello. If your ABS and Trac Off lights are coming on, this is related to a wheel bearing failure. General Motors has a common problem with wheel bearing failures on almost all models from Chevy to Cadillac. The best thing...

Q: Knock sensor 1

Hello there. The knock sensor code can have various causes on your 2004 Chevrolet Silverado. The knock sensor circuit low, bank 1 code is telling us that the knock sensor in bank 1 that it has low circuit voltage. This...