Q: Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

What does it mean should be worried?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: Traction control off & it make a little jump

The traction control (TC) service light signifies that diagnostic trouble codes have been set. Those trouble codes should be downloaded and evaluated in a TC diagnostic. Although the TC trouble codes would be immediately downloaded in a diagnostic, the mechanic's...

Q: Could the Traction Control System (TCS) lock your wheels?

Hi there. Your vehicle is designed to haul lots of weight and a trailer behind it. The noise could be from the traction control system (TCS) activating when in a turn. If a wheel speed sensor is not functioning correctly,...

Q: Key not releasing from ignition

Hello. You appear to have a worn safety shifter position switch, which requires the transmission be in Park to remove the key. Move the shift lever a few times firmly into the Park position, and re-enter your key. There is...