Q: Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

What does it mean should be worried?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: The following dashboard lights came up at the same time (ABS, TSC OFF, TSC/DSC).

Hello. If all of those warning lights have suddenly come on then there is likely some sort of issue with the vehicle's ABS and stability control systems. Common causes for these lights are issues with the vehicle's wheel speed sensors...

Q: my vsc lights and trac off light comes on and when iput off the car and on again it goes off and then comes back after a while.

Hey there. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. When...

Q: 2004 Toyota Camry starts and dies. No lights. Replaced battery and alternator.

If you have a fully charged battery and still have no power, then you have a bad power or ground cable and connections. Check the ground connections to the battery, body, and engine. Check the positive connections at the starter,...