Q: Why is my transaxle light flashing on and off?

What does it mean should be worried?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: Check engine light and traction control light came on at same time.

Hi, thanks for writing in. A diagnostics has to be run on the vehicle to determine why the lights are on. They are most likely related but the only way to be certain as to what the cause is, is...

Q: How do I turn off the TRAC system?

The TRAC or traction control system is designed to help you stay in control on the road. There may be times you need to shut it off, such as if you get stuck in the snow or mud. Locate...

Q: We put a new camshaft sensor on my 2004 dodge stratus sxt. Now the car stalls. What could cause this?

Check to see if any OBD-II trouble codes have set as if they have, they will be important clues to what is going on. Stalling has many causes apart from a faulty camshaft position sensor or faulty camshaft position sensor...