Q: Clutch slipping started recently

My car has no previous transmission issues, but recently I've noticed that the clutch is slipping. I need to determine if the master clutch cylinder just need to bled or if the clutch needs replacing.

Hi there. The Mini tends to wear through the clutch very quickly. Many other Mini owners with manual transmissions have reported having to replace the clutch at very low mileage, sometimes under 10k miles. The clutch will most likely need to be replaced as a result. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, would be able to help you diagnose the slipping issue.