Q: Timing chain needs to be replaced. Is it worth the risk? 2007 Toyota Prius

We have a loss tickling and it has been diagnosed that the timing chain needs to be replace. Our mechanic is worried that a new chain with good tension will cause other parts to break. Is it worth the cost?

Hello - timing chains performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Timing chain needs to be replaced. Is it worth the risk? 2007 Toyota Prius