Q: Blind Spot Detection/Cross Traffic Warning.

I recently replaced my side view mirror on my F150 after I cracked it pulling into my garage. There was no other damage on my truck at the time. While the mirror was broken, the BLIS and xtraffic systems were giving me a warning on my dash. I figured once I replaced the mirror they would go away, but they haven't. The camera is picking up from the mirror as it now shows that side of the truck, and I can adjust the mirror, so I know it has power. Any suggestions on what to do next?

Hi there. Try removing the battery cables from the car battery and let the computer (ECM) reset. This will clear any messages on the vehicle. Then the computer will relearn the information from the mirror. If the mirror is working correctly, then the message will not appear. If the message comes back on, then there could be a wiring issue in the door or in the cab. If you need further assistance with your mirror message, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Blind Spot Detection/Cross Traffic Warning.