Q: My warning sign is on and I don't know why

I went driving and immediately a warning sign went on And im confused Can I get help or know what this means

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The issue with the vehicle can easily be diagnosed with a vehicle diagnostic scan. To describe this further lets start with the warning light. When the car is turned to the "On" position, the computer immediately starts to run tests to make sure everything is working correctly. When one of the signals comes back to the computer abnormal the computer will illuminate the appropriate warning light, and save a diagnostic troubleshooting codes that can be read from a scan tool. With this code, we can figure out what system has failed a test, and work on finding the component or sensor at fault. With the car being so new, you are likely covered under some form of warranty. Have the vehicle scanned by the dealership, one of our technicians, or at your local parts store. Take any repairs from there.

3. My warning sign is on and I don't know why