Q: My car had a clicking noise on startup. I replaced the timing chain, guides and tensioners but the noise is still there.

Purchased this 04 murano, and when got home , notice clicking noise on the start up. Took it to nissan dealer and they said it was the timing chain. I had a local mechanic put in a whole kit. Now the same noise is back and an antifreeze leak. What can be wrong?

3. My car had a clicking noise on startup. I replaced the timing chain, guides and tensioners but the noise is still there.