Q: How do I use the luggage cover?

How do I use the luggage cover?

A: Your car may be equipped with a luggage cov...

Your car may be equipped with a luggage cover (it’s optional equipment). If it is, then you have an important tool for protecting items in the back from exposure to heat, light and even prying eyes. Here’s how to use it:

1. Slide the ends of the luggage cover into the slots on the side walls directly behind the second row seat.

2. Attach the luggage cover to the head restraint supports on the second row seats (you may need to adjust the head restraints to do this).

3. Pull the luggage cover toward the back door.

4. Latch the cover onto the anchor points located at each rear corner of the cargo compartment.

5. When you’re done, lift up on the anchor points and slowly let the cover retract. Detach the cover from the head restraint supports and store it correctly.