Q: When replacing the oil cooler do i need to put O rings on it as well? 2002 Dodge 3500 CummingsDiesel

I replaced the oil cooler on my 2002 Dodge 3500 Cumming motor and water is still leaking into the oil.Should this oil cooler have O rings on it?

Hi - yes, absolutely change the o-rings. They get brittle with heat and age, lose their resilience, and you have oil leaks. If you would like assistance with this task, I would recommend having the oil cooler replaced by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and replace your oil cooler.

3. When replacing the oil cooler do i need to put O rings on it as well? 2002 Dodge 3500 CummingsDiesel