Q: Was at red light and car wouldn't go forward after light changed

Car has been whining for couple days and acting a lil funny so today on my way to work I stopped at light and got ready to go and my car wouldn't move it jus revved the engine so I put in park cut it off and tried again and it moved very little jus enough to get it out the road. Any thoughts on what's going on with my tranny

Hi there:

Without being there to complete a diagnostic scan or inspect the vehicle personally, it’s very difficult to accurately pinpoint the issue you are having with the Crown Vic. It’s possible that you may have a simple electrical sensor issue, low transmission fluid or perhaps some internal damage to the transmission that’s causing this problem. The best advice we can offer is to have a professional mechanic complete a transmission inspection so they can determine what might be causing this issue to occur.

3. Was at red light and car wouldn't go forward after light changed