Q: When I turn the steering wheel the low oil light turns on.

So my car has been turning the low oil pressure light on when i turn the steering wheel to Make a sharp turn and also i just realized today that my car has had a knocking noise what could that be? What oils should i buy for my car

It’s very likely that your car is low on oil. When you turn a corner, tho oil in the oil pan moves away from the oil pickup tube. When the oil level is low, the oil pickup tube becomes completely removed from oil, and starts to make no oil pressure, causing this light. This is also likely the cause of your knocking noise. Check the oil level immediately, and top it off. I would suggest using either 5w-30 or 10w-30 oil to fill it up. Make sure not to overfill the engine, as that can cause damage to the catalytic converter. The unfortunate part is the knocking noise may be permanent engine damage caused by running it low on oil. These motors are notorious for consuming oil, though you should also have it checked for leaks. Start by topping up the oil and seeing if the knocking and oil pressure light persist. If they still happen, then you should have the noise inspected by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. When I turn the steering wheel the low oil light turns on.