Q: Act like it runs out of gas but it doesn't

When the truck warms up it cuts out like it is running out of gas will start but does the same thing runs good if let it sit tell it cools then when warmed up dies

It sounds like you’re having a fuel pressure issue. If you have a fuel pressure gauge, connect it to the shrader valve on the fuel line under hood and check the readings. It should be over 10psi if it has throttle body injection.

If the fuel filter hasn’t been replaced in some time, you might want to start there. The filter is inexpensive.

If that doesn’t solve your problem, you might want to have your local technician or a mobile tech from YourMechanic diagnose the hesitation issue.