Q: All 4 tires on my car have premature tread wear

My car was purchased new and now has about 20,000 miles on it. The tires (OEM 15" Firestone F740 with a tread wear rating of 400) are down to 2/32's. All four tires are worn evenly, and they have been rotated every 7,000 miles along with oil changes. I spoke to Firestone and they said to take the car to a local Firestone shop, and the shop told us that nothing can be done and OEM tires are not pro-rated. I feel like this much wear on the tires is premature. How can I deal with this? Should I just buy new tires

A: You will have work through Firestone. This ...

You will have work through Firestone. This is the link to the warranty info for the F740 tire and on page 23 is the contact information to their customer relations department.