Q: Windshield washer pump not working.

Windshield washer nozzle does not work. I think it needs a new pump.

When you operate your sprayers if you hear a quiet buzzing sound then the pump is still working. If there is no sound the pump is at fault. If a leak exists in your washer fluid system all the fluid will leak out before it reaches the sprayers causing the system not to perform its intended function. If a leak doesn’t exist and the buzzing sound from the pump can be heard than a restriction in the system is at fault. This can be corrected by using compressed air to clear the washer fluid lines or replacing the sprayer nozzles themselves. Having a technician inspect your washer fluid system would be my first recommendation to get your issue corrected properly.

3. Windshield washer pump not working.