Q: Which caliper do I replace when my car pulls to the left? 2005 Chevrolet Malibu

asked by on February 11, 2017

It pulls to the left without hitting the brakes

Hello - if your vehicle pulls to the either side while driving, it is not likely a brake problem (although possibly a dragging left side caliper in your case). More than likely, low tire pressure of the left, front tire, a steering alignment problem, or worn suspension components are the source of this behavior. I recommend a brake, steering & suspension inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.