Q: Which caliper do I replace when my car pulls to the left? 2005 Chevrolet Malibu

It pulls to the left without hitting the brakes

Hello - if your vehicle pulls to the either side while driving, it is not likely a brake problem (although possibly a dragging left side caliper in your case). More than likely, low tire pressure of the left, front tire, a steering alignment problem, or worn suspension components are the source of this behavior. I recommend a brake, steering & suspension inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Which caliper do I replace when my car pulls to the left? 2005 Chevrolet Malibu