Q: My advanced track warning light came on after I hit a curb the other day. Now my car pushes to the left and there's a loud noise.

Car shifts to left and and loud noise coming from bottom the advanced track warning light is now on.

Hi there. The car bent the suspension and the advanced track sensor sees that the angle of the wheel is not straight. Check the suspension and see if anything is bent or broken. A bent suspension component will make the vehicle pull in a direction other than going straight. If you need further assistance with your vehicle pulling, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.