Q: Can someone let me know the difference between two parts for the Intake Manifold Actuator. I am getting a code P1004.

Hi! Can someone let me know the difference between these two parts numbers for the Intake Manifold Actuator if there is any difference at all?:

4593839AB, and 68166449AA

I have a 2007 Dodge Charger SXT 3.5L in need of this part.

A: Hi there. The part number 4593839AB is ref...

Hi there. The part number 4593839AB is referred by the Mopar dealer specific manifold actuator part. The part number 68166449AA is referred by the Chrysler dealer specific manifold actuator part. The two parts are the same, but the difference is the Chrysler part is a kit replacement part and the Mopar part is just the replacement only with no kit. I recommend getting what your engine is designed by. If your engine is a Mopar engine, then get the Mopar part. If your engine is a Chrysler engine, then get the Chrysler part.