Q: I already know that I need a CV Shaft/Axle replacement on the front driver side. I got a quote but seems high and wondering how much it would cost.

It seems I need cv axle remove and replace driver side cv axle assembly? What would parts and labor cost if you were to do the work? I have already been to a mechanic and this is what he said I needed. thank you

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of part and labor for the replacement of a CV Shaft/Axle on the front driver side of a 2008 Toyota

3. I already know that I need a CV Shaft/Axle replacement on the front driver side. I got a quote but seems high and wondering how much it would cost.