Q: Tires lose balance very quickly

I had the tires on my truck balanced numerous times. However, after some time, they just lose balance again and the shimmy of the steering wheel at around 60 mph happens yet again. The vehicle has gone around 90,000 miles. I have tried putting high-quality tires. The whole front suspension has been checked. I've been to several different shops and each time the problem would occur very soon after the balance has been done. What should I do? What is causing this to happen so many times? Thank you in advance.

There may be an imbalance of a drive axle or wheel hub assembly that is causing this condition.

One thing that could remedy this is to do an "on the car" wheel balance. This will balance the tire, wheel hub, and drive axle together as a unit. You may have to do some research as not all tire shops have this capability. Generally older, more established shops will have this type of balancing equipment.

3. Tires lose balance very quickly