Q: My check engine light turned on and it also notified me that the traction control turned off

is it safe to drive my car with the my check engine light turned on and it also it says that the traction control turned off.

A: I do not recommend driving the vehicle unti...

I do not recommend driving the vehicle until the car is diagnosed as to why the lights came on. The issue may constitute your vehicle to be unsafe to drive and should only be driven only to get to a safe stopping location. If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to diagnose your Check Engine Light firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.