Q: Near Constant squealing sound from drive side front wheel.

I'm getting a nearly constant very loud high-pitched squealing sound from my driver side front wheel. My front brakes were checked about 3 months ago and I had at least half the pad left. Also, this does not sound anything like the normal break wear indicator sound. It is from low speeds to high speeds, the sound slightly changes when I apply the breaks, but doesn't go away. If I had wheel covers, I would think it was them making this high pitched squeal, but I have rims, so it's not that. Appreciate any help. Thanks

Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement $142.85 - $649.18 Get a Quote
Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The squealing noise that you are hearing from the wheel is the wheel bearings with no grease in them. I recommend replacing the wheel hub assembly on the driver side front wheel.

If you need further assistance with the squealing noise, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr