Q: Driving radio went off came back on, radio stayed on after removing key turned the power off now car won’t start

Driving and the radio shut off came back on. When removed the key the radio stayed on turned the power off now the car won’t start

This problem sounds like you have electrical connection issues with the body control or engine control modules. You should first have computer system scanned for codes and then have connections disconnected from control modules and checked for connection issues and add dielectric grease to connections to stop fretting corrosion in connections and see if the problem is corrected. If problem persists then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and assist in continued diagnosis of problem.

3. Driving radio went off came back on, radio stayed on after removing key turned the power off now car won’t start